There are three ways to provide us with feedback:
- Complaint – this is the feedback you give us when you are unhappy with our service and you would like us to try to find a solution to the problem.
- Suggestion – this is when you have an idea about something we could change or add that would make your experience better.
- Compliment – This is when you would like to tell us we have done something well and you would like to let us know.
How do I make a complaint to Forward Focused Group?
There are many ways to make a complaint. There are a few ways you can contact us:
- Talk to an FFG team member you feel comfortable with, a team leader, anyone at FFG
- Call the FFG office on (08) 6117 7786
- Write to FFG at Headquarters 2/210 Jull Street, Armadale WA 6112
- Email FFG at email@example.com
- Complete the Feedback Form by clicking here or by filling out the form below
If you don't want to talk to us about your complaint:
Of course we would prefer to hear your complaint and try to resolve it, but if you don’t feel comfortable talking to us there are other people you can talk to:
When you make a complaint we will:
- Can be made by anyone, this includes participants, their families, friends, informal supports or other service providers
- Will be private and confidential – this means we will keep your details safe
- Can be withdrawn at any time
- Can be reviewed if you don’t agree with the outcome, either by us or the NDIS Commission
- Can be lodged anonymously if you would prefer
- May be used to improve our service model and delivery.