Forward Focused is a leading registered NDIS provider. We provide customised services to people with disability. We support NDIS participants by offering a range of person-centred services and supports. We are committed to supporting our participants towards greater independence. Now we are looking for dynamic, diverse, and talented people with a clear passion to support our participants on their independence journey.
You are adaptable and resilient, have a positive and person-centred approach, qualified and motivated with experience in HR and administration. You will run the daily functions of the HR and office administration including hiring and interviewing staff and enforcing company policies and practices.
This is a hands-on role, suitable for active individuals. Above all else, we seek team members who strive to develop genuine relationships with not only the people they support but also other staff members.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organisations HRIS and talent management system, MYP.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least one year of human resource management experience preferred.
- AHRI membership a plus.
- Experience within the disability sector and the NDIS will be highly considered
- As a condition of employment, you will also be required to be in possession of:
- Current Working with
- Children Check
- Current NDIS Worker
- Completed NDIS Orientation & Induction Modules
- National Police Check (dated within 6 months)
- First Aid & CPR
- Competitive salary.
- A fun workplace.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
How to Apply
Please submit a covering letter with your resume/application outlining your set of skills and experience to email@example.com