Forward Focused is a leading registered NDIS provider. We provide customised services to people with disability. We support NDIS participants by offering a range of person-centred services and supports. We are committed to supporting our participants towards greater independence. Now we are looking for dynamic, diverse, and talented people with a clear passion to support our participants on their independence journey.
We are seeking a Support Coordinator with experience in the NDIS sector. You will assist our participants to navigate the NDIS system, understand their funding, link them with registered providers and mainstream supports and assist with exploring housing.
You will be joining a highly successful team with outstanding work culture and support from experienced staff members. We are an inclusive organisation striving to work together to achieve the best outcomes for our participants.
To be successful you will:
- Have prior experience working as a Support Coordinator within the NDIS sector
- Have an understanding of the NDIS framework
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a health related discipline is desirable
- Experience or knowledge with the exploring housing process is desirable
- Be empathetic and understanding of individual circumstances
- Have a passion for making a difference in people’s lives
- Competitive salary.
- A fun workplace.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
How to Apply
Please submit a covering letter with your resume/application outlining your set of skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org